Zoning Applications

A zoning application is required by the City of Kechi when there is construction on your property to ensure the correct easements and allowances are followed. Fees and applications are collected at City Hall.  

One general zoning application can be used for most zoning activities including the following activities:

  • Lot Divisions
  • Plat Proposal
  • Site Plan
  • Variances
  • Zoning District Classification Changes

A zoning compliance certificate should be used whenever you are adding to the footprint of an already existing lot such as a new home, shed, or fence. For more information about the zoning process, please contact the Zoning and Subdivision Administrator.